I am an attorney in a general practice law firm. The focus of my practice is domestic relations and civil litigation. I represent clients in complex custody and visitation cases, divorces, modification and enforcement of court orders and negotiation of settlement agreements.
I bring my real life experience to the practice of law. As a divorced parent and step-parent, I understand the financial and emotional challenges which can arise and the demands of co-parenting and blended families. I am a strong advocate of "sparing the children" and I am committed to creative problem solving which allows my clients to move forward in a positive way.
I am a Qualified Guardian ad Litem and represent the interests of children in abuse and neglect cases as well as contested custody and visitation cases.
- Family Law
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Honors: Family Law Award
- Activities: Mental Disabilities Law Clinic; Intern, Central Virginia Legal Aid; LINC
- University of Mary Washington
- B.S. (1981) | Double Major in Biology and Geography
- Virginia State Bar # 45945
- Hanover County Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association