Claimed Lawyer Profile
Adam C. Calinger is an attorney currently practicing law in Fredericksburg, VA. He practices appeals in the state courts of Virginia. He also defends persons in cases involving misdemeanors and traffic cases.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Law Office of Adam C. Calinger
- - Current
- Adam C. Calinger currently practices law at his firm in Fredericksburg, VA. He practices appellate law, as well as defense of persons in misdemeanor and traffic cases.
- Law Clerk
- Court of Appeals of Virginia
- From September 2007-March 2012, Adam Calinger worked as a law clerk to Judge James W. Haley, Jr., on the Court of Appeals of Virginia. He drafted numerous legal documents and conducted extensive research.
- Law Clerk
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- From August 2006-August 2007, Adam Calinger worked as a law clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge James E. Seibert in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia. He draft legal documents and conducted research involving both civil and criminal cases at the federal trial level.
- University of Virginia School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Xavier University
- B.A. | History/Political Science
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map