Adam Czaya is an Attorney at the Keith Taylor Law Group, P.A. His fields of practice primarily include Civil Litigation, Probate, Contracts, Wills and Trusts, and Business Law.
Attorney Czaya attended the University of Florida, where he obtained a BA in History, and a BA in Russian. After graduation from the University of Florida in 2007, he earned his JD from Stetson University College of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2011. He was admitted to the Maine Bar in 2019.
Attorney Czaya joined the Keith Taylor Law Group in 2011. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Maine Bar, Citrus County Bar Association, the Florida Bar RPPTL Section, and the Florida Bar Young Lawyer's Division.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted.
- Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar
- ID Number: 6224
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- The Law Office of Keith R. Taylor
- - Current
- Attorney Czaya joined the Law Office of Keith R. Taylor in 2011 where he primarily handles Estate Planning, Trust and Probate, Corporate Representation, and Business Formation.
- Stetson University
- J.D. | Law
- University of Florida
- B.A. | History, Russian
- Citrus-Hernando Inn of Court
- - Current
- Legally Speaking With The Law Office of Keith R. Taylor
- Estate Planning for the Retiree: Six Questions You Should Ask Yourself
12 December 2014
- Thanksgiving "Giving Back" Giveaway
7 November 2014
- Homeowners: Make sure Halloween doesn't turn into a fright!
28 October 2013